The war zone!

I see you there
as you stand and stare,
my body is broken, i'll lay it out bare.

Look into my eyes,
they have seen more than many.
Hopes and dreams
I cant have any.

I see you there
as you stand and stare,
my spirit is broken, i'll lay it out bare.

Look into my eyes,
I'm deep down inside,
here in my war zone, theres no place to hide.

I see you there as you stand and stare,
Don't pity me, dont even dare!
Look behind my eyes
Can't you see I'm still there.

I fight the good fight
all day and all night
to awaken the spirit and live for the right
the right to be seen from the shadows of lights.

Look beyond the battle
look beyond the war

Life is worth living of that I am sure.

Comments

  1. You need a good slap making me cry like that! It's beautiful. Pretty much says it all doesn't it. Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi please post comments below, I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy X

Popular posts from this blog

Gastroparesis, EDS & the Final Piece of the Jigsaw Part #3 / Cranio-cervical Instability!

Gastroparesis, EDS, & the final piece of the jigsaw #Part 2

Gastroparesis the Truth